African Daisy Mix
African Daisy tolerates a wide range of soil types. Like all South African wild flowers, this beauty is best grown in well-draining soil, not heavy loam or clay.
The African Daisy flowers are 1 - 1/2 inch wide flowers, which close at night, in the shade, and during cloud cover. The African Daisy colors are in shades of white, orange, yellow and apricot. The are known for attracting butterflies and bees to gardens. Spectacular results can come from directly sowing African Daisy seeds directly into prepared areas.
- African Daisies need full sun and a light dry soil.
- African Daisy wild flower seed can be sown in spring after frosts.
- Keep wild flower seed moist until germination
- Sow the seeds about 4 inches apart in the soil.
- Add a low nitrogen fertilizer to the African Daisy plant once a month.
- African Daisies do not transplant well so plant the flower seed where you want them to grow.
Contains 200 seeds