Vegan (non-animal), Organic Plant Food Posted on 13 Jan 08:28 , 0 comments
All of our plant food, soil amendments and inoculants at Mary's Heirloom Seeds are non-GMO and organic. What's an inoculant? Check out our Endo-Mycorrhizae, also called Mary's Root Boost.
Help Increase Micro Nutrient Uptake
Use to increase micronutrient uptake and improve efficiency of applied and existing nutrients.
Coarse grade for soil application only.
Derived from leguminous perennial alfalfa plant used for pasture and cover crop. Primary benefit of this pleasant smelling meal is increasing organic matter, although it is also a valuable plant-derived fertilizer.
- NPK analysis is 2.8-0.29-2.4
- Contains trace minerals and triaconatol
- Excellent addition to the compost pile for nitrogen content and absorbency
- Roses respond especially well to alfalfa meal
Azomite rock dust is a naturally mined volcanic rock composed of over 70 minerals and trace elements that are essential for optimal plant health. The rock formation in Utah from which Azomite is mined was formed when volcanic ash merged with sea water. This mixture of volcanic ash and sea water created a unique source of trace minerals and elements that moist soils are void of. Just like humans, plants require many minerals to reach peak health and vigor. Re-mineralize your soil with Azomite and your plants will thank you and reward you!
Organic Kelp Meal (1-0-2) is dried and ground Rock Weed (Ascophyllum Nodosum), which grows in the cold clean waters along the New England coast, and is known as the best marine plant available for agriculture today
Full of trace Minerals, Carbohydrates and Amino Acids, helping create a strong root systems and makes a very healthy plant. It should be tilled in the soil before planting or can be top dressed, incorporated into potting soils, seed beds and composting material. **Or make your own liquid feed**
Organic kelp meal is ascophyllum nodosum, which is widely recognized as one of the finest marine plants available for agriculture today. It is a natural and cost effective enhancement to any soil fertilization and conditioning program
- Greensand is a mined mineral rich in soil conditioning glauconite
- Contains potash and other minerals from natural marine deposits
- Excellent soil conditioner
- Carrying a formulation of 0-0-0.1
There are more than 30 trace minerals and nutrients in greensand, with high concentrations of Iron (Fe), Potassium (K), Silicon (Si), Oxygen (O), Magnesium (Mg), Aluminum (Al), Sodium (Na), and Hydrogen (H). These minerals release slowly into the soil in just the proportions that plants need.
Very important to mention, ingredients are derived from organic, non-gmo sources. All-Purpose VEGAN plant nutrients.
- Formulated to contain no animal products or animal by-products
- A blend of excellent medium to long term nutrient sources
- Add in combination with good organic compost to nourish your plants, improve the soil structure and encourage gardening
- Ingredients include soybean meal, rock phosphate, alfalfa meal, langbeinite, humic shale ore, azomite, Acadian kelp meal and greensand
- 3-2-2 formula
NOW available in larger quantities
|Our shop is open 24 hours a day!|
We have several articles available to help you get started. Different plant varieties have specific nutrient needs. For example, Tomatoes and Squash are considered "heavy feeders" whereas Lettuce is not.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter